
Today our team had an incredible day teaching Character First! The Lord has been directing each day while we have been here. I am so grateful for each one you and for your prayers for us.
Late this afternoon after teaching I was able to play some basketball with Jasper and some university students. Each of the guys were so friendly and enthusiastic. There were enough people to play full court, which made it even more fun. Even though I haven't played much basketball they brought me right in and treated me like a Filipino. We had a great time of fellowship while we played and to finish it up, our team won!
It was neat to interact with the students and get to know them better. I look forward to talking with them more in the next couple of days.
Thank you for all your prayers. I know that the Lord had been directing each step of our way.
In Christ,
Ryan Barth
2 comments:
I could see that you really enjoy it!
Ryan, thank you so much for personally taking time to get to know those around you and get on their level. I know that that is sometimes what preaches the loudest and most eternally impacting message. May God richly bless you!
David Waller
Post a Comment